Vision & Mission Statements
In January 2018, the staff, children, governors and parents contributed to a consultation on the school's vision for the future.
Our Vision Statements
- To help our children become confident, resilient and socially responsible individuals who set and achieve the highest standards for themselves.
- To provide a broad and rich curriculum that engages each and every child with indoor and outdoor learning of the highest quality.
- To work in partnership with the whole school community, respond to its voice and value its diversity.
Our Mission Statements
During every school day
- ...children engage with a broad and rich curriculum that meets their needs and helps them achieve their full potential.
- ...we plan stimulating experiences, inside and outside of school, where children learn and develop new skills, knowledge and understanding.
- ...children build values that will help support their confidence and their resilience in life beyond the school gate.
- ...our children are happy, safe and secure.
- ...the school community celebrates the importance of its cultural diversity, learning from one another in order to cooperate and collaborate.